Facts About Missing Teeth
- Most seniors have very few natural teeth.
- Almost 4 percent of adults are missing all of their teeth.
- Poor nutrition can contribute to tooth loss.
- Within the United States, 178 million people are missing a single tooth.
- More than 75% of U.S. adults has gum disease, which can cause tooth loss.
We encourage all patients who have lost teeth to undergo a permanent tooth replacement procedure and take advantage of our implant dentistry services. If you have lost a single tooth or several teeth because of gum disease, an injury, or tooth decay, you may be a good candidate for dental implants or implant supported dentures.
Learn more about dental implants and implant supported dentures by scheduling your appointment with Dr. Jason Souyias at our Port Huron office today!